fbpx
Call Us Now 064 770 4077
My Cart
R0.00
My Cart
R0.00
Our Blog

Snack Battle- Energy Bars

Snack Battle! Hey fellow snackers!! This month we are going to put the top energy bars on the market up against each other! Who will come out on top? Jungle oats energy bar VS BA! energy bar   Category Jungle oats energy bar BA! energy bar Verdict Ingredients/Nutrition 2 3 Both are high in sugar,...
Read more

Snack Review- Jungle Oats Energy Bar

Snack Name: Jungle oats energy bar- yoghurt (40g serving) Ingredients/Nutrition: A 40g yoghurt Jungle oats energy bar will give you approximately 181kcal of energy. It has high sugar nutritional values. 53% of the bar is oats which is a great source of fibre, unfortunately the rest of the ingredients is what increases its sugar levels....
Read more

Snack Review- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies

Snack Name: Kellogg’s Rice Krispies (29g serving) Ingredients/Nutrition: A 29g Kellogg’s Rice Krispies bar contains 84kcal. It is high in sugar. Fat levels and sodium levels are acceptable. Out of the ingredients, the only one that stands out is the 37,5% rice pops, however this doesn’t convert into adequate dietary fibre. The Kellogg’s Rice Krispies...
Read more

Snack Review- Bakers Cheddars

Snack Name: Bakers Cheddars (33g serving)  Ingredients/Nutrition: A 33g serving of Bakers Cheddars contains 162kcal. The great thing about the cheddars snack is it contains little sugar. It also has some good dietary fiber. On the negative side, Baker Cheddars has relatively high sodium and fat levels. A mixed bag gives Bakers Cheddars a I/N...
Read more

Snack Review- Safari fruit flakes

Snack Name: Safari fruit flakes (32g serving) Ingredients/Nutrition: A 32g Safari fruit flake serving contains 107kcal. Safari fruit flakes consist of 83% fruit contents (49% dried fruit, 34% guava pulp). So you could say 83% of the product is made from good, healthy ingredients – not bad. The other 17% are ingredients such as added...
Read more

Snack Review- BA! Energy bar

Hey fellow snackers!! This is the first of many reviews we going to do on all your favourite snacks. At Tastlys we see ourselves as “snacksperts”. What is that you ask? Well here is our definition: “Experts in all things snacks and snack related” So as snacksperts, we are going to go through some your...
Read more

What is the Tastlys VIP snack club?

We are proud to announce the most exclusive yet inclusive snack club around! Anyone can join, but only those who join will experience the joys of being a VIP Tastlys snacker. Joining the VIP snack club means you will subscribe to receive a snack box on the 1st of every month. Once you join your...
Read more

The Tastlys Snack Timetable

Snacking is fantastic way to curb eating, keep sugar levels stable, boost metabolism and improve concentration throughout the day. However, with great power, comes great responsibility. To snack effectively you need discipline. Its way to easy to use snacking as an excuse to over indulge in some of your unhealthy favourites. Convincing yourself that you...
Read more

The Snack movement is here!

In a fast-moving world, people are looking more and more to snacks to keep them going. Sure, breakfast, lunch and dinner will always have its place for those social occasions. But snacks are becoming the staple for most of us as we look to keep the hunger away without spending hours on creating Michelin star...
Read more